Friday, November 13, 2009

What am I feeling now seriously?!
I don't know!!
Frown over small little matter.
Kill me please!
I really need someone to slap me til I wake sia.
Walao!
But all I want is just _____ to really don't leave me aside, forgetting me when ______ got new friend or outside friend?
I can't stand best friend doing this to me lor.
But am I really thinking too much?
Got depress easily these days.
But my image show people is cheerful or happy face?
That's fake one, I guess.
Yeah it's fake for sure.
Hah.
People important to me that I can't afford to loss them.
Sometimes I wants to tell ______ about somethings but I can't and don't dare to eh.
Not because I don't trust you but it's related to you SO much more I don't even dare.
Haiz...
I must be really thinking too much I think.
I hope to get over it but also hope you won't like don't need me le then don't find me that kind of behaviour uh.
That feeling for me sucks uh.
Terrible feeling.


Please hit me till I go coma and let things go on without letting me aware of it...