Monday, December 21, 2009

Got my N lvl result again.
Did better than last year, indeed.
That day when I'm getting my result, I'm hesitating to go Sec5 or go ITE higher nitec.
See what my Sec5 friends suffered during this year scares me alot.
Like they were under alot of stress.
I'm afraid I'm not able to take it.
But I still decided to go Sec5.
This is the 1st time I make real decision without waiting for someone to tell me what to do le.
I just hope everything go smoothly next year, and those who suppose to keep in contact with me de must keep in contact of course.
2010 is drawing near.
I'm still unable to get out of poverty life.
Work and got pay.
Got pay then spend.
I really don't know how to save money siol.
I need someone trustable enough for ME to keep my money with him.
Lols joke.
Okay forget it.
Stop posting here.