Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh my 1st post in 2010!
Lols!
Okays..
Hahas Sec5 is stress.
Hmmm why I said so?
Because I can't cope with some of my subjects?
Hahas..
Don't know when to get serious eh.
Common Test started last week.
Tommorrow got Combine Science Common Test.
So later will go study with friend.
=]
Chinese New Year still on.
Got ang paos but the value were not much uh.
Haha standard la.
Used to it.
=X
I want a New Urban Males Singlet and slipper.
><
I want buy new phone.
I want new things!
Lols..
Shall change my blog skin to simple one soon when I'M FREE.
Hahas..
*Sigh*
This year emo too much le.
Face look older leh.
=[
Not handsome le.
Hahas..
Then friendship problem should say it's good or bad?
I don't know la.
只是觉得有人不要我了。
=[
*Sigh*
But... shall relax and see.
Everything's gonna be alright isn't it?
=]
*Trying to be positive abit*
LOL.
Okays la shall stop here and go study Chemistry le.
So goodbye people!