Saturday, August 13, 2011



So long since I'd blogged. Hahaha.
Let's talk about my recent stuff.
Hmmm.. J's salon scholarship, bursary and The Laos Network Programme.
I'm very happy with this year's July you know.
Luckiest July ever!
Haha!
I got selected for top 5 for J's salon scholarship, I got my bursary and TLN stuff.
Atleast I'm selected for J's salon scholarship, but I'm not selected for top 3. :(
I dont know where went wrong though.
Damn disappointed that time.
Hah but nevermind, move on!
Okay then I got my first bursary in my whole school life!
Haha!
How much did I get?
$1000.
My first $1000 I ever seen in my bank too!
LOL I know I'm being too sua-ku but different people different background, you see.
I'm from poor family that's why. :/
Hah.
Okay eventhough my chance for being in J's salon scholarship has demolished, I still got a TLN programme.
This can leads me to getting a Diploma in hairdressing you know?!
LOL but I think I shall give it a pass.
Coz only 2 out of 10 people will get selected.
So I think my chance will be damn low. :O
But anyway, there will always have good opportunities out there waiting for me. :)
Ya! That's what had happened with me recently.
Oh ya!
Forgot to say!
I'm so into On The Fringe 2 now!
It's a MUST WATCH show on channel 8 9pm ah!
Hahaha!
Especially those kids in WCS!
I think I stop here.
Blog again next time if possible yo. :)
Goodbye~!