Friday, March 7, 2008

Haiiz...Today is the last day of Term 1 le. Sad!
Sec2s & sec3s are going for the Outward Bound Singapore Camp (OBS) in the march holidays for 5 Fucking days! Then Darren also going! Not only him, Sharul, Rahman, Yin Kai, Zi Zhong, Fahmi and Weng Yee too! Miss my juniors sia! My MSN sure to be very quiet de loh. No more Yin Kai's Message, no more Sharul's secret and more! Then Joey, Li Lian going to OBS too. Haiiz...sian la! Then Darren lent me his SIM card for 1 week to use. He's really very good to me, but why did'nt he do that to others? I mean we 9 brothers inside the members other than me. 9 Brother ---> Me (Leader, no la. Hahas) , Darren , Rahman , Fahmi , Sharul , Yin Kai , Weng Yee , Zi Zhong and Christopher. Haiiz..This year I'll have very less time with them le. Coz have major exam ; N' Level. So need study. And they going to Hong Kong this may with the band. So miss them la! Hope they buy me present there! XD I can't go Hong Kong! SAD! T.T