Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Haix...sian la...actually today can take back phone and use sim card de. But Darren forgotten to return my phone after band. Saded lar!

There's a few things I wanna say~

To that 2 guys :
Both of you always say "kai xun de darren" that crap to Darren right?? I know de even if you don't admit I don't care, but I hope you stop doing this stupid act le ba huh~You 2 do this just to make a fool of yourself nia~Darren and me never offended you 2 anyways but why the 2 of you need to do this eh?? It's....it's just lame ok?? I don't want to show your name out coz I don't want people to know who you are, but you know who you are lar. Hope you 2 reall y stop this nonsence le.

To Darren :
If the 2 guys still saying that crap, just leave them alone, don't care what they say.
And...If you still haven change back to the old Darren, we'll change ourselves to what you are now! We will just mimic what you do, your action, behaviour, attittude and your language.