Friday, September 25, 2009

=[
What can I do now?
History gonna repeat again and again!
This the 3rd one and 3rd time le.
But I'm not going to let myself go down!
I must support whatever you're doing!
As a best friend, I shouldn't just care about myself.
It's good that you got what you want.
But even if I'm alone next time without you, I will take it as I'm a loner in the past.
I don't want to go out with you when you with *****, coz I don't want to be a bulb.
I really felt I'm being left out, but I know you tried to not let me feel left out.
But I don't like the feeling when I go out with couple.
All I know is that ***** needs you, so you should be there for her instead?
Anyway say so much also no use.
Hmm.. Maybe I will try to get use of going anywhere without you.
As in not always relying on you.
But as long as you're happy with that, I'll give it in to you lo.
I don't know what I'm talking anyway.
Fuck care me then.
=/
I relied on you too much already.
Maybe it's time for me to be independent ba.
And sometimes I have things to say with other friends, not because I don't want to share with you.
But is I can't, not because I don't trust you.
I know my attitude changed alot this time, but I hope you tell me what's wrong with me.
Coz I myself also don't know what's gone wrong with me.
You also know my 1st priority is what.
Therefore, I care so much about that.
I really do care.
Every single bit.
Haiz...
Or maybe I should find new friend to be with.
I don't know.
What I can say is that, you're my closest friend now.
Believe it or not, up to you luh.
=/
I'm not ranting at you uh.
Don't misunderstood.
=]