Thursday, March 18, 2010





Hi guys!
I'm here again!
Hmmm..
Today is such a boring day, to the extend that I watched 2 movies during the afternoon and evening.
Hahas..
Watched Dawn Of The Dead with my brother.
Okay this movie is fantastic as it really look like L4D you know?
Hahas..
Infection, meelee weapons, zombies, fire, and etc.
So exciting.
Must go watch alright?!
Next, I watched Eight Legged Freaks.
Woah~
This movie is both hilarous and fascinating!
Hilarous in the way that the spiders behave like humans?
They made sound!
Like babies.
Hahahas..
Got cry, moan, howl etc.
Fascinating in the way that this movie made me can't predict what it's going to happen next yeah.
Hahahas.
Do you know why I watched Eight Legged Freaks?!
It is because I had a dream yesterday that I've got web-ed by a huge spider!
And that spider happened to be a half human, half spider look.
It's scary.
T.T
Then this movie's name appeared in my head after I woke up.
Lmao..
Hmmm if you guys are free, feel free to watch this 2 movies.
Haha!
Going out now so tune in next time!
=]


Personal Quote : I was so excited to talk to you until you gave me one word answers. -.- Sweet~