Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wa.. Yesterday night had jogging session with Deneng around his area.
My legs today are kinda... sour? LOL in chinese is SUAN.
Okay paiseh my english not that good. -.-
Okay, so this whole week will be doing this running stuff for the 2.4km roadrun in this coming Saturday.
Talk about today ba.
Early departed from school for NS check up at CMPB at Depot Road.
My dad fetched me there.
Zzzzzz..
Went there, use their computer to defer then done le.
No checkup for me! -.-
So went back to school for class photo taking!
Woohoo~!
Hahaha!
After photo taking Chemistry lesson 1 period then 1 hour plus of staying back to complete English work.
After school went to eat with my clique then went home.
Nothing much.
Haiz..
I got alot to say but I can't post here.
I scare some people will disiao me if I confide it here.
LOL.
That person know who his is. =]
Haiz..


PQ : Though my actions look as if I'm neglecting you, but I still care for you alot. =[