Thursday, March 25, 2010




I felt very moody these few days.
I don't know what exactly happened to us.
We behaved like strangers didn't we?
Sigh~
I felt that we aren't that close anymore, and you don't seems to care me anymore.
What am I suppose to do?
I don't know how to elaborate any further more coz I'm really down now.
I don't know what are you thinking.
I don't know what made you become like this.
I don't know what I've done wrong again.
I felt abandoned out of the sudden.
Whenever we're alright, the next day you treated me back to stranger again.
Like that Monday night we went jogging?
We were alright aren't we?
Then the next day, we became strangers again until half of the day you took initiative again.
Then followed by Wednesday then today.
I really hope to get your attention but I don't dare coz your attention was with other people.
I know this sounds wrong but friends also need attention from their friends right?
I always looking forward for the day you can really treat me good and that won't stop!
Sigh~


PQ : Looking forward for that day... =[