Sunday, March 28, 2010

I don't how to post for today(27-3-10) ehh.
After Road Run, my mood wasn't that good already.
I cannot blame anyone but myself for not having that mindset and aim.
So I got around 56th position.
Will get to know my exact position soon.
Gastric fucking pain after running even though i ate light breakfast and drank Naughty G.
So endured for some time and got some rest.
After Road Run, went to WhiteSands to have another breakfast or lunch at Burger King.
Then headed to Eldon's Dad's Dog Farm for bathing and exploring etc.
Ms Wang and her colleague came too.
We all headed to WhiteSands then to PekHan house slacked.
Slept there, around 3-4+pm, went to Parkway to play pool.
Pool til 8.30pm then walked to Chai Chee!
Great idea given from PekHan.
Sianed all the way til Chai Chee.
Went there, people had dinner then headed home le.
What happened again la?!
Always alright one then you always started the anti session sia..
In pool already like that le lo..
That's why I'm sianed!
I really don't like you sometimes cold and sometimes hot towards me la!
I'm so xin ku ah, you know or not????


PQ : I need attention please! :@