Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hahas...!
Today got Chemistry Paper then POA Paper 1.
Chemistry cannot make it le la.
POA I think can pass ba.
Hahas...got that feeling.
Then after school/exam, when to meet Darren. xD
Don't know why suddenly he ask me go Sing' Post for...Lols
Then just pei him luh.
Then went to Sing'Post saw many Manjusrians.
Woo~
Then Amber, Dionis, Tiffany, Eileen, Mei Mei there, that is why we go there for.
Lols...pei the girls.
The girls in KFC eating, then while waiting for them, saw joEyyX there with her friends doing Art homework.
Then disturb them abit loh. Hahas...
Then Darren suddenly say his shirt very small want buy shirt.
Then I bring him to THIS FASHION to buy luh.
$17 for a shirt, but nice loh.
Hahas...Then went back to KFC didn't see the girls liao.
They went to a shop don't know what name de la...slacking.
Then Darren and me stand outside of the shop to wait for them loh.
After that, went to a place to slack.
Very creepy siol~lol
Then after slacking went to POPULAR, then they went home le.
I go Mac find Aaron, Eugene, Winnie and Anna.
Coz sian, then Eugene want go home, then I go his house slack loh.
Haha...

Hope : Darren and Amber mai emo. Or else I also le leh...