Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Today is the day that they are going Hong Kong le.
Today during recess time, I felt so delighted that my juniors waited for me to accompany them.
They are Darren, Zi Zhong, Christopher, Yin Kai, Yan Da, joEyyX, Ling Yee, Gu Juan, Fahmi and Sharul.
Then I accompanied them to band room using my recess time.
To have some time with them.
Fun to be with my buddies! xD
Then when I'm going back class, Opps! I'm late for lesson!
But Mdm Wee so good, never scolded me. =D
I late for 15mins siol.
Hahas...
Then after school went to market to look for Yin Kai, Christopher, Darren, Yan Da, Zi Zhong and more.
After eating, Yin Kai and Zi Zhogn went home to change and get thier travelings items back to school then come back market meet me and Darren.
After meeting, we 4 went to Grandlink lan to play till 7.30pm.
Then Darren went home to take his belongings too then 8.30pm meet at Aljunied MRT station opposite bus-stop.
So at 7.30pm, Zi Zhong, Yin Kai and me went to a coffee shop to eat for dinner.
So 8.30pm plus le, saw Rahman and Darren at bus-stop le.
So we went to market together coz Rahman want to eat his dinner.
Then Darren need do uniform things, so Zi Zhong pei him go back school 1st.
After Rahman's eating, Yin Kai and me walked to school with Rahman.
After traffic light Gu Juan saw us then shouted Yin Kai's name. LOLS...
Hahas...Then go band together loh.
That time it's already 9.30pm le.
I can't bear to see them go. Sob sob...
But I 11.15pm left school le.
Cab home only 10mins! And $4 nia!!
Woots~Then now going to send msgs to my juniors and wish them good luck etc etc...
Happy to see them getting new experience of overseas band's exchange and overseas performance done by them.
Sad to see them leave.
Haix...Sunday midnight msg me when you all have already leave the airport le!

Miss them! T.T Buddies and AiAi!