Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Haiz...Morning 5am plus msg-ing with juniors.
Then don't know why suddenly cry again. =.=
I can't control my own emotions well, that's what Mr Han said. Lols...
Then in school no mood.
Amber keep asking me why so sian why so sian...I said nothing.
I rejected her invitation to go out with her again.
She asked me to go watch movie but I no mood, so don't want.
Then in class tio bully again, then buey tahan cry again.
Fuck sia...Haiz...Don't know leh...Miss them sooooooooooo much lor!
LOLs...today is only the 1st day nia...need wait till this coming Sunday lor.
Then after school go slack, then Joey (Horn) msg me from Hong Kong!
Ooooo~Then she told me what they doing over there lor.
Haiz...Emo leh...How?? Haiz...
Tommorrow they might be calling me from Hong Kong to chat with me ba??
Don't know.
Lols...It's worth to msg or call them with my phone lor.
I don't mind bill bomb. Haiz...

To Amber : Sorry didn't go movie with you!
Miss them! T.T Buddies and AiAi!