Friday, May 2, 2008

Whoa~
Today like many things happened sia...Feel that.
Recess time tio suan by Kok Boon again.
"MAN MAN!" =.=
Then followed by Gary, Jasper.
Then Justin, Jun Hao, Wei Bin all come make me liao. =.=
Today is a horrible day!! ARGH!!!
Then after school, in canteen eat with Si Ying and express girls.
Then stupid Jin Jie say "Aaron here" when Aaron is already there.
Then I shouted "Si Ying here!". LOLS...
Then they continue loh...Untill don't know where then stop le.
Then wait for Christopher finsih his English oral test.
Then went to Kallang Stadium de KFC to study.
Yay! I claim back my memory on Trading And Profit & Loss Account le!
I know how to do le! Woots~!
Thanks to Christopher!
Lols...Then about 5plus Xue Yen, Wei Jing and Si Ying came to KFC too.
Surprise siol.
Haha...Haix...