Friday, May 30, 2008





Me & Mdm Wee ^^

Wahs!!
Today very happy siol!!
Don't know why loh.
Hahas...But sad Mdm Wee will not be teaching us anymore le! Sad sad!
I have a composition on MYE de.
Hahas...I'll write it down.
Only gets 16/30 nia.
But pass la! Hahas..!!
I chose Q1 in Section 1.

I love to have best friend with me, because they care and are concerned for me. My best friends are decent friends; they do not smoke, skip school, have tattoos on thier body. They care for me and are concerned about my exams. When I feel low, they build up my mood. When I am having trouble with my family, they help me.
What we share in common is, we like to play computer games the Local Area Network (LAN) gaming shops. Mostly when there is no remedial in the day after school, we will go to LAN shop to play. It is fun to play with them. We will also go to East Coast Park to ride bicycle. It is always enjoyable to be with my best friends.
We get along with one another going outing together as a group, whoever birthdayit is on that day. Usually, when one of our friends birthday is coming, we will have a small discussion on how to celebrate for that person, where we go, whether to celebrate on the day before the actual day. Because he or she is one of our best friends, we always give them a memorable celebration.
If we have conflicts within one another, we will have cold war for one month, and then we will patch up. It is because in our hearts, we know that everyone has good and bad points. Everyone will make mistakes, and we cannot afford to loss good friends. That is why our conflicts are solved easily within a month.

Hahas...my composition quite silly de right?? Hahas...

Looking forward to next Monday! ;D

Looking forward to 7 June celebration! ;D

Looking forward to 9 June chalet! ;D