Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Heh heh heh!
Lesson as usual.
I can find tat I'm getting more and more bored to blog about daily's events le ba.
Damn tired.
Lol.
Hmm..
Tired..
Really tired.
I don't care what you think about me?
Coz I know my conscience is very very clear. =]
So don't have the need to shoot me indirectly.
Hahas.
It won't affect my mood in class with my classmates de.
I won't feel emo, sad, or moodless just because of your actions or words. =]
You know what you're doing, and don't have to act strong infront of me yeah.
My attitude to you was quite nice le ba, and that doesn't mean I'm guilty for what I did. =]
As I said, my conscience is very very clear.
I've done nothing wrong but you? =]
Go and reflect.
Do you think your doings was right?
Heh..
Action speaks louder than words.
What you say, make sure you do it. =]
As long as we can get well along together, I don't mind your past.
Coz everyone's friends.
Think about yeah. =]


If I'm dog, then what are you?!
Worse than a dog?
Atleast dog are cuter!
Not like you, I felt so disgusted to know you.
*Puke*