Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hello earth-lings!
I am so damn tired now!
Feel like sleeping all the way till tommorrow morning but I wanna play nehx.
D:
Today's lessons were boring.
After school, went home with De Neng.
Nothing much le.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS~!
Thx for calling me gay aye! x]
Coz you know that I'm happy.
Hahahahas!
Yeah, but if your gay refers to an insult or criticism to me, so what are you then? =]
Gu Niang?
Homo?
Ah Gua?
Bi?
Oh!
I shouldn't say that!
Coz someone called me name and step-ed one never, by facing the other side of my direction oh.
=]
Is it worse than me nehx?
Hahahas~!
You bet.
I know I'm happy yeah.
Not like you?
Hmm.. How to describe you nehx?
Pathetic homo?
Or Bi also can?
Hah!
Take care aye! =]
Shut the fuck up next time yeah!
And if you don't like what I post here, kindly fuck off then. =]