Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hi peeps!
Today I have Road Run in the morning.
So, I 5.30AM woke up.
Bathe and ate breakfast.
Took bus tp Macpherson CC to meet De Neng at 6.30AM.
But he will be late, so I went to find a seat and wait for him to arrive.
While I'm sian-ing, I took this picture of elderlies doing morning exercise in the basketball court.

After I sianed, I went to block 120 void deck de benches to sit and listen music while waiting for De Neng.
He reached, and we headed to Aljunied Cresent Mac for breakfast.
Saw Jackson in there.
I bought Iced-Latte.
So weird.
:X
More and more people came, Zheng Hui, Glenn, Kai Tat, Kai Yung, Levon.
Then after everyone ate breakfast, then walked to Aljunied MRT Station.
On the way, met this insane guy??
Kept repeating of what he said.
What chicken rice stall de.
Stupid. -.-
MRT-ed to Pasir Ris.
Walked to Park with De Neng.
Saw lots of people there.
8.45AM, started to run.
I ran along with Kok Hua.
Non stop nehx!
1st time!
Hahahaha!
After we Sec4 & 5 running, I went to look for Eldon.
While waiting for him to finish his duty, slacked there too.
Sian siol.
But after his duty, Ms Wang, De Neng, Eldon, Bryan and I went to White Sands to eat coz all of us were damn hungry!
Went to BurgerKing to eat.
After eating then went to POPULAR, I went to change.
Went to look for them in POPULAR, Ms Wang's sister, Jie Min came.
Bryan, Eldon, Ms Wang and Jie Min were looking for assessment book.
They took a long time then me and De Neng went outside of POPULAR to sit and rest.
After they had done, all of us cab-ed to Eldon's dad pet farm.
Photos below! :D




















Cute right all the pets.
Around 3PM+, all of us went home.
I pei De Neng go cut hair then head home le.
Hmmm.. Today's a fun day with De Neng, Eldon, Bryan, Ms Wang and Jie Min. :D