Monday, April 13, 2009

I don't know what gone into me.
Just so moody after POA lesson today.
I don't know why.
Then when Mdm Elna talking about the SYF matters again, I think we band members should really stop reprimanding her le?
Coz what's undone cannot be undone, and it has already over 1 week ago liaos.
So what for kept blaming her or kept saying it's her faultor what nehx?
If blame or scold or negative stuffs on her, we will get back Silver mehx?
Won't right?
So why not just move on and try to do better.
I'm sure teachers will learn thier lesson, and we as well too.
Anniversary is coming, just 11 days more.
So try to practice hard for ABBA GOLD and let people think we're not the result of SYF 2009?
Just go and reflect ba uh.
Haiz...
I got problems about........
I don't know whether should I continue to pursue my love or what.
Haiz..