Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hmmm..
Happy MYE day uh!
Today is the 1st day!
LOL.
English.
Sure flunk deh!
Awww...!
After English papers, got Alkene test.
I think I will deprove.
Yong got 76% norx!
Improve tremendously!
Oh my god!
I used a chim english word!
HAHAHAHA!
Gratz me!
One step forward le!
Jiayous!
Yong!
Jiayous!
See you made it!
You can deh!
Don't be disheartened on other things!
FLH support you!
xD
After school, went to cut hair.
Darren, Chris and Zi Zhong came too.
But got customer made appointment, so Darren have to wait.
So I brought them to eat norx.
Zi Zhong and Darren behave like hungry ghost siol.
:X
both asked me help them buy drink. -.-
Servant le.
After eating, went back to saloon and Darren got his hair cut.
He kept claiming ugly.
Where got siol.
So shuai.
Seriously, you will look damn handsome when you grow up.
You got actor look.
Hahahas.
After hair cut, took bus 40 to GrandLink meet De Neng and Yong le.
Then Darren wanna wash his hair, so I pei him norx.
He styled too.
But sorry eh.
If you don't like the cutting from Geraldine's mama. :(
Sorry to intro you wrong hairdresser.
Played L4D.
Not bad eh.
Played audi with Yong too.
Hahahas.
Hope he get addict to audi.
xD
Played lan around 8.15PM then went home le.
Bus-ed with De Neng.
=]
End of today.
Fun day with Darren, De Neng, Chris, Yong and Zi Zhong.
Thx alot!