Sunday, February 24, 2008

Haiz...Joey, now it's my turn to write these le. Hahax..

Friends for years


Hong Kiap (k0r)
He is a good friend of all I've ever met. We know each other during I'm new in Manjusri. We have been in the same class for 2 years. We never had any quarreling or fightings before. But recently I really do not know what had happened. He started to be cold to me? And I really don't know why. Hope we can clear this misunderstanding.

Zi Yi (XiangGong)
He is also a good friend of mine. We have been in the same class for 4years since Sec1. Although we always have a minor quarrel or fight but most of it, was my fault. Because I'm petty. I really treasure him this friend. When I'm always emo-ing, he always asked me what had happened.
But I always told him nothing. Maybe I don't want him to worry? I'm not sure.

Eugene
A good friend too. Also, when I'm emo-ing, he will asked me what had happened too. When I'm sicklish, he tells teacher that I'm sick. Although he everytime likes to 'bully' me, but he is still a find friend to me.

Jin Jie (LaoPa)
This guy always tio scolded by P.O.A teacher. He is a good friend and a good LaoPa too. After I acknowledge him as my LaoPa, I found that he treated me the attittude has totaly change. I like it too. He is a kind person. Same with Zi Yi, we have been together for 4yrs too.

Lai Soon
This person. I always thought that he is those kind of person, always at the back say my bad things. But when I told him that I don't trust him too, from his reaction of answer, I can see that I suspect my trustness in him. He is a good friend too, but from the ways I sees him always with the 'Beggar Sect' members, so that I'll thought that he is those kind of person. Sorry Lai Soon! I'm really very sorry!

Geraldine And Xin Yi
Both of them are my best friends. They see me emo, will come and ask me what happen de. They are very good. But I always don't take it to heart. I really feel ashame of myself!

Band Juniors/Member


Darren Ho (Best Friend Or God-Bro)
This person, I knew him when he was Sec1 and when I'm Sec2. We have been together for 3years. He's a very good junior. Before he went to Hong Kong with his family, I told him to buy me present in Hong Kong, but then I'm just kidding. But when he came back, he really bought me a T-shirt from Hong Kong. It's the same design as his, but then different colour. This year he's in NA class le. Last year before enters NA class, we told him that he sure change to the other kind of person de, but recently, he really change and he himself, does'nt know that. Words out from his mouth was vulgaritieS. I really feel sad because he also scolded me vulgar. But none of my juniors want to tell him this. It's because they afraid that he might fall out from us. I'm really afraid that one day this thing happens.

Christopher
He's a junior that I once taken in. But because of something, he jumps to other section, but we are always together with other juniors. he always treated me as a best friend but I never notice it. Sorry Chris! But recently because of Darren's incident, he also got sad coz Darren is his best friend too.

Joey (Flute)
She is a girl that always talks to me whenever I'm emo-ing during and after band. We often exchange our troubles in our hearts. Xin Shi.

Yin Kai
He is a good friend too. He is very kind, whenever people bullies him or disturb him, he won't reutrn. And he sometimes counsel me with those reasons he had. But when I'm sad or what ever. I would look for him. He is really a good junior too, but to me, he is "SHEN" of trombone.

Hwee Ling
She is a good section mate too. She also got counsel me sometimes. When I look troubled, she also can sees it. She thinks that I'm soft hearted to juniors le, asked me not to be so soft hearted or else will get bully by juniors. But I always take her words as nothing. Haiz..Sorry Hwee Ling! :)

Theres still more I've to write on this blog. So please come back again!
See you!