Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine

Today is valentine's day and its marco's b'day! So I hereby wish marce a happy 16th b'day! xD

Hmm...today is a special day for couples. o.0
But today in school, saw many of my single friends got present for valentine. Don't know why. Like that also nice to celebrate uh?? Lols~Then actually today going to marina square to watch 'jumper' with kok boon de coz he wants me to go and he want to treat me. But atlast I also never go coz no mood so after school went home straight. Along the way, saw k0r boarding cab opposite but I act as if never notice him board the cab coz...(cannot say =X ). Hmm...nowadays he still the same, never talk to me in msn and in school le. Wonder why, did I do anything wrong to him?? I don't think so. I never care so much of his affairs de coz I always thinks that he's doing fine. We never quarrel before at all from when the 1st day we know each other loh. Also don't know why. Hahas...today de valentine's day for me is very sian de loh~Hahas...But anyone is reading me post now, I hereby wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day too! xD