Friday, February 29, 2008

What the fuck sia!
I really dont knnow what people feel sia!
Asked them, dont tell me. What do you want me to do??
K0r, tag in your tagboard about what happen, you also dont wanna say.
Aaron, I've said sorry to you coz I misunderstood you?? But you dont want to answer me, so it tells me that you are angry with me.
Darren, your attittude really didn't change at all. You kept saying that you needed more time, but it's said easier than do. So I have no confidence in you that you will change.
Zi Yi, I only told adrienne and lena that you are calling phone with xing tian although you two were near by each other. But I said is for fun nia. I'm sure this isn't called "badmouthing" ba??!!
From what you all let me sees in you are that, you have no longer treat me as your friend or you have no longer have any trust in me anymore!
If it's true, I'll really stop bothering all of you from now on!
BYE~!