Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Today in school, like emo emo de. Coz friend say de. Then I feel that my friend today all like...(zhen dui) at me loh. FEEL only ah~ Then in band. OMFG!! I sibei sad again lahhs!! The Darren, I talked to him nicely, then you know what he reply?? 'Kaobei'. About 3-4 times le loh. I try to hold my anger coz I don't want to vent my anger on him. Coz his my..you know you know...Best friend I treat. After band, he don't know why suddenly so emo or pek cek like that.


From my friends---> They said that Darren change le. As in his attittude. He started scolding vulgarities whenever people (we) talk to him. Since after he went to NA or mix with NA friends.


To Darren---> If you saw the above passage, hope you understand what we want from you. We want the past de Darren Ho Wen Hao, that very cheerful, speaks without vulgarities. Not like now de Darren, vulgarities come out from your mouth when we talk to you. And emo-ing aside. If you have any problems, feel free to approach me, to allow me to share what your problem is. No matter what happens, we are still best friend ma. That's what best friends are for.


My friends said that I always treat you so good, then they started scolding me. They say, " You treat him(Darren) so good, he got appreciate ma?! Never ritght?! So don't be so good to him." What they said I don't care, I just care about our friendship nia! LOL. I say this like saying to stead sio! OMG OMG!! Aiya..I don't know how to say ma~ English failed since primary 1. ==