Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HAIZ~I'm dying la!!Today in school macham keep tio bully by Geraldine and Darren de loh!! Morning Darren keep using his hand to push my head sio. Other people see le like think I sec4 useless de, let sec3 bully. I also want to say him de loh, but I see that his my best friend so I never care loh. Then morning at bus stop meet him, I'm late, then he like buey song me then I nothing to say loh. Don't want to start quarrel. Cannot loss him this best friend liao. I've loss so many liao le. Then after recess, Geraldine crazy with Xue Yen de, keep using their fist to hit my arm. Then I nothing to play hit back xue yen, then she like dying liao. She keep complaining pain. LOLs. I nevers use so much energy leh. == Then from don't know when, my k0r (hong kiap) never talk to me liao. Don't know why eh!! Want to know, then go ask him also don't tell. I'M DYING LA!! T.T Everyone treating me so....