Sunday, February 10, 2008

New Year Special!!

7 Feb 08

Morning woke up was cause by my father de. =.= Coz he want give mi ang pao. Then cannot sleep back le eh!! 9am oke up. Sian..Then go bath and change to New Year Clothes loh. Then about 1pm, relatives started coming to my house le. Coz my grandma staying with me / I'm staying with my grandma. Then about 7pm, eat tuan yuan fan again with my relatives and family. Total money got is $112.

8 Feb 08

Afternoon went si ma lu guan yin miao with my aunt, grandma and 2 brothers. Then after praying, went to Bugis Macdonald eat. After eating about 6.30pm went to Darren's house to watch SHOU ZU coz its last episode le. After watching we went to Gamers Inc. at Katong but closed. =.= Then we took cab down to Grandlink loh. Then we went to ROYAL SPORTS CLUB play lan loh. He played Dota, I played AuditionSEA. Played till 10.45pm. Then he 11pm need to be at home so rushed cab down his house loh. Then I sun bian continue the cab home loh. Then don't know the FuCking taxi driver drive back to grandlink there then go my house eh. Got faster way go my house don't want then go long cut. FuCk la. Make my fare to be $9.60 loh!! Then end of the day.

9 Feb 08

Morning went to Darren house to meet him together go bugis watch movie. We watched KUNG FU DUNK. WOW!! Nice loh!! SPLENDID!! Lols...Its really nice ohh. Moive ticket I treat Darren. $9.50 worx!! ><" We also got asked Fahmi out too. Then after movie about 5pm+, we took bus 7 to Grandlink to play lan again. Same lan. Then play till 11pm this time!! Then went gonna out of Grandlink that time, saw Shawn. He going Katong so we took cab long bang him go Katong loh. Then continue the trip to Kg Arang Road where Darren stays. Then I alight cab at his house downstairs there to let him faster get home incase he tio scold by his parents. Then I walk to bus-stop to took bus 158 go home. Reached home about 12am le. Hahas...HaPpY LuNaR NeW YeAr!!