Saturday, June 28, 2008

9plus woke up by Christopher's call.
Then bathe and went out le.
Went to Eunos MRT Station to meet Christopher.
My Ez-link card no money to take train, then Christopher treat me $5 for helping me top up.
Thx aye!
Then in train meet Darren.
Wa..He dress till so shuai seh. xD
Rarely see him dress so shuai.
So Darren and me accompanied Christopher to Pasir Ris to made a replacement of his Ez-link card.
After doing all the replacement thingy, took train to Paya Lebar to take bus to Grandlink play lan le.
About 12plus reached Grandlink then bought bubble tea.
Darren treat me sia!! Lols..Thx Darren!! xD
Then went for lan le.
Eldon`TWIN came about 2plus too, so we played till 4plus then went home le.
Lan Christopher help pay for me.
Thx again!
Don't know what to do tommorrow leh.
So sian...


Tags Replied!

-VIP-devil
Thx! I also hope I can go up to Sec 5 luh! ><

joEyyX
Since yesterday after he taught me how to throw ball. =.=
I'm so noob.