Monday, June 9, 2008




Today damn suey lor!
Went to check ATM card balance then once I put my card in the machine, never come out.
Then the machine show re-starting like computer like that.
Still Window Proffessional XP. =.=
Then I called the service line, they helped me to cancel my card temporary until I go and take a new one.
Then I was like...(huh?! Then no money liao lor??)
Then went to take bus 66 to meet Rahman in the same method.
Bus number plate SBS564T.
Then went to Bedok take bus 196 to PP meet Darren and Fahmi in Mac.
Then Rahman want to eat, so he ordered.
In the mean time, wait for Zi Zhong lor.
Zi Zhong reach Mac le, Rahman still haven't eat finish. =.=
Then asked us to help him eat finish the frice.
Lols.. Then took my shade to wear and asked me to shoot him.
Below is his picture.

After that, walked to ECP.
Go Marine Bowl again!!
But I'm not playing.
Reason #1 : Right arm muscle cramp.
Reason #2 : Not enough money and don't feel like spending.
So they play luh.
Wa!! Darren play sia!!
He wanna try/learn.
Lols...good start though.
So let him try. ;D
Below this picture is Darren.

Zi Zhong.

Darren again.

Rahman.

And Fahmi.

The score for 1st round.

Darren 1st time play, got 2 strikes le eh!! ><
Zi Zhong today got 3 strikes.
Fahmi's luck today not so good.
And Rahman, average luh. =D
Fahmi and me wearing shade outside Marine Bowl.

So after bowling, Fahmi got to go le.
So the rest of us went to play water.
Lols...Rahman keep requesting for riding bike.
But all of us find it sian le.
So don't want.
Playing water, Rahman don't want come in de.
Then Darren asked me to go deeper down.
So I go, then don't know why suddenly me, Darren and Zi Zhong whole body wet le.
So might as well play liao lor.
Darren and Zi Zhong keep "bully" me siol.
But for fun, never mind la.
Haha...


We play water from 4.30pm to 6.30pm plus.
So Darren get changed, Rahman, Zi Zhong and me still wearing the same wetted dressing. =.=
Then we eat our dinner at Mac (ECP) luh.
About 7.30pm, we leave Mac le.
On the way to Marine Parade, Darren, Rahman and Zi Zhong joked.
Lols...Joked about girls.
Lols...quite funny de la.
Coz Rahman's speech very funny.
Then went to a pet shop.
Wow!!
The pets there are cute de lor! ><
Then Darren got attracted by hamsters.
Then he bought 2 small hamsters.
But he don't know how to take care of it.
I hope he will know how to la.
Anything can asked me. ;D
Today de Darren doesn't look like to be himself uh.
Very wierd. Don't know why.
Haha...Fun day!
No girls go out with us today de.
Lols...