Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Today 6.45am wake up.
Preparing to meet them at 8am de.
But atlast 8.30am then meet, coz Yin Kai late.
Then went to market coz joEyyX and Clarin want to eat.
Then like that loh.
Went to band together, Zi Zhong and Darren no slippers.
The guai lan security guard don't let them in. =.=
Then we thought of me and Yin Kai throw our shoes out of the fence don't let them know, then let them in with shoes.
But after Sheng Jun's help, the security guard allowed them in. =.=
In band self-practice.
I mean they.
Then all start to have fun le loh.
I played Eupho and trumpet. Also my trombone la.
But my tone very disgusting loh!
Maybe it's too long never play liao ba.
After band, all went market for lunch.
Then I took bus 158 to meet Gary at Stadium Mac le uh.

Today is fun.
He's hyper le. Good uh! ;D