Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Today morning, 9.30am meet ZHONG忍者 at Aljunied bus-stop to go Bugis meet WEN, RIN and JO忍者s.
Then went to Food Junction again.
The girls bought the same food.
Pepper Lucnh -Beef.
ZHONG忍者 bought spaghetti.
I just buy a iced-milo nia.
SO expensive uh!
$1.70!
Then 10.30am, go down to MRT station there to pick YIN忍者 up.
Then he also buy Pepper Lunch to eat.
He like, don't know how to cook the rice siol.
Cute seh...Hahaha...
Then all take photo on him luh.
After eating, we went to walk walk le.
It's about 12.30pm le, then take bus to school for Band.
In band damn tired loh.
Then received a message make me no mood le. -.-
Then he also like Anti-ing me sia.
Haiz...Bad day 90%!
Then after band went to ECP again.
With many people this time, ZHONG, XIU, WEN, RIN, MAN, JO忍者s, Shawn, Wei Ming, Gu Juan and Levon.
But Shawn, Levon, Gu Juan, Wei Ming and MAN忍者 go Mac eat.
The rest of us play water.

I don't want to care VIP anymore! Please let me go!
I'm tired of those problems le!
I'm coward!
I'm irresponsible!
Ok??
I just want peace after leaving.
I will just delete, ban and report as spam on any dirty comments from anyone.
Guild-less le.
Won't be onlining so often le.
And to -VIP-XIIAO, I'm sorry!
Bye and wishes VIP all the best!