Sunday, June 22, 2008

Today kinda tired.
Yesterday chat in MSN with Eldon till 4am.
Hahas..Beauty & The Beast wor..!! Nice!!
Suddenly went to YouTube to watch.
Then watch Snow White.
Lols..
Morning about 11plus woke up, then use computer awhile then prepare to go Christopher house meet him le.
Coz want bring him go Geraldine's mom shop cut hair.
Christopher cut, not me.
Reached his house outside, wait for him then cab down to Katong Plaza liao.
He cut his hair till very shuai sia.
Hope his hair can be naturaly stand like us de.
Then pei him walked to Kenny house downstair, he go Kenny house study.
I at playground wait for him an hour.
About 4.30pm, he came down. With HIM!! Omg!! -FAINT-
Coz currently we are still "ANTI-ing" each other ma.
Haiz.. Sad la!!
Then Christoper's mom called, he then went to aside to talk.
Leave me and HIM beside. =.=
Then I was like...back face HIM loh.
Don't dare see his face. Scary~
Then Christopher was back, HIS bus came then HE rush le.
HE shouted "BYE" , only Christopher replie bye too.
Haiz..GG le..

I'm sorry if you still hold against me.
I've tried my very best to be a best friend of yours le.
But it resulted that we might be GG-ing le.
I don't know what to do le.

Haiz..Christopher, Rahman and Fahmi.
3 of you.
Haiz..
Please be unite cans??
3 of you in the SAME section de and yet you 3 keep rely-ing on WE trombone section de.
Ok la.
It's true that we trombone guys are unite.
We also want to see you 3 trumpet guys de be unite like us ma.
If we never ask you out, please understand yourself and us la.
Maybe it's because we know that you have something on , on that day; or you have no money to go out le, so we never asked you out.
And many other reasons.
Just because we didn't asked you all out then you all felt left out??
What is this man??
Then feel that we don't treat you all as friend??
No such thing lor..If we never treat you as friend, then why do we still talk to you ah??
Think la please!!
Aww..Kinda tired of all this le horh. Please stop horh.
Maybe it's you 3 trumpet kinda of jealous we trombone de so unite ba..I think so..
Haiz..

Alton Keh, who do you think you are huh??
Scold Aaron go to hell.
Which hell you want you tell me, I give you!!
He just asked you wanna link blog nia you scold people go to hell.
Piece of shit la you!!
_I_

Tommorrow school reopen le.
Homeowrk didn't do any coz no mood.
Haiz..