Monday, June 16, 2008

Sometimes thinking of my bad past.
Then I realised I'm a bad person/friend.
I'm not a good friend to anyone, I feel.
All I do was giving them troubles, minor problems etc.
I feel myself very irritating, coward, petty, irritating and sure have many more bad points.
I have lesser good points than bad points, I think.

To Darren, I might not be a perfect best friend or good friend.
What I always done was making him pek cek, angry because of me, I feel.
And often saying him THOSE things.
I give him no good. I can't give him much as part of a best friend to him.
Feel guilty towards him.

To others, I've also often made them angry.

I really want to be a friend to anyone that I'm the one that they can be happy about, can be trust worthy to.

I'm a useless friend.

Shall end here.
Going meet Zi Zhong to Yin Kai house then to Singpost with joEyyX and Wen Qi to do homework. Bye