Wednesday, January 23, 2008

23/1/08

Haiz...Today in school should be emo. de loh...But don't know why suddenly ok le...Today in lesson quite fun, in band sectional...wa piang eh!! Actually I should be the one that teach the new sec1 trombone member loh...then Darren snatch the job away from me!! T.T Then sectional quite ok la...mr ng teach me sing!! =.=!! I don't know how to sing at all loh!! Then 3 juniors looking and listening to me singing, so pai seh loh, and I don't dare to sing out loud. LOL!! After band, Xue Yen, Si Ying and me went to a part of geylang to eat prawn noodles coz xue yen said its delicious. So we walk there, but coz I know that xin yi also coming but don't know why she not with us. Then xue yen said that she go to the venue first. Then when we reached there, I saw "him" there!! Then I feel like going home le, but xue yen and si ying don't allow.Then no choice then go eat loh. But we sat different table with them (xinyi and him). But after awhile more, they left le. Then the 3 of us eat and chat, eat and chat. Then after dinner I send them to bus-stop then they take bus 51 went back home le.