Friday, January 4, 2008

Ahahas!!

Ahahas!!

Yay!! Today he finally never pang seh me le!! Woots~!! Today my band have orientation for the new sec1. I didn't eat my lunch then go band sia!! See, I sacrificed my lunch just to go for band. Hahas..but in band still let my junior scold. Because my conductor was talking to the sec1 then my junior play his instrument, I only "SHHH" him then he scolded me "kao bei la, ji bai." You know how angry am I that time?? Then I told my juniors that today is the last day I'm coming for band le. They don't want me leave, I don't know why. LOL. But after a tiring of playing same songs for the orientation, me and my juniors ( Darren, Yinkai, Fahmi, Rahman and Chirstopher ) went to nearest market for our "lunch". After "lunch", we went home in seperate ways. Darren and I went 1 way, the rest went other way. Then this was the time he never pang seh me, accompany me walk to bus stop. You may think that I'm abit gayish ba. No la. Coz he's my best friend, then I really don't want our friendship to be shu yuan ah. Ya. Hahas..nothing to say liao so good bye!! =)