Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Very SAD!!!

Very SAD!!!

Just want to show some friend concern, in the end turn up that kind of consequences.
He said,"=.=!!!me fan??u noe y??COZ IS U FAN ME!!!seriously i tink u r getting more n more gay,ok don say i say only la,even all my frenz olso tink so,n some ass hole still say u like me=.=i'm not like last time le,i now hav a lot thing to worry olso,so can u stop adding salt to my wound??i don mean to scold u or wat,jux telling how i feel,that all.we can be frenz,but try changing urself n let ppl hav a better impression on u...that all i'm gonna say.bye." But I don't know why he have to say that. Just feeling low..very very low.. After I read this message in friendster, I felt my heart was cut by a knife loh!! Deep cut!! I only want to show some concern for him, asking him why nowadays he look so troubled. Then he told me this. If you were me, What do you feel??