Friday, January 18, 2008

Touching Scene

Touching Scene

Today so many people in PAC cried. Parents attened the session with us during 7pm onwards.
Stuart talk to them about how to not anyhow scold own children, etc..Then after speaking, he asked us to go to the stage to say in mike to our parents or teachers about what n how we treated them in the past. Then one by one, our schoolmates or classmates go to the stage to speak. Some of it was really very touching, after they speak, thier mother or father would go down and give them a hug. I cried during this time, see so many of my friends went up to speak, i also want to try but I don't dare. =X Then my mind thought of " why other student they and their parents relationship so good, unlike mine, parents quarrel." Then my eyes started to sweat alot and alot. Then wei bin asked for a hug with him then I cry more!! Then I said those things and rush out of PAC. Then my Kor (hongkiap) saw me then he tab tab my back. Then I know actually he still care for me as his friend or Di..(i don't know what he think la..), but he told me that : " no worry i am there for u no matter wad ". I was really very touched loh!! I think we both really are best of the best friends bahh. Anyway I've never quarrel with him before at all. Then after I clean up my face, I go back PAC. Then saw aaron's eyes was red. Think he got cry too ba..But I regretted what I never do in PAC, is to speak to everyone what I'm gonna say to my teachers and friends. Although I can't say le but I say in here.
Speech ---> "Although my parents are not here,I'm feel very envious to those parents still so loving with each other. Unlike mine, they quarrel. Next, I would like to thank mdm wee for giving me a very reponsible post in class, [ Monitor ] t train my responsibility towards my class. Last, to aaron and su hiang, I'm really very sorry to you what I've done 1 year ago. I still treat both of you my very best friends. " Done le, no more liao...