Friday, January 11, 2008

Darren Ho pang seh!!

Darren Ho pang seh!!

Wa lao...!! Darren say he will come for band de loh...then he ask me,"You got go band not??". I answered him like other juniors ask me the question. "If you sees me in band room means I got go, if never sees me means I never go loh." But when I asked Darren whether he will be going or not, he say he got. But in the end I go band, he's not there?! Christopher told me that he go lan. Then I use christopher's phone to call Darren, then when he answer I asked him he got come band not. He say can don'y go ma?? I say "wa lao!! I come band then you don't come, then next time I don't go liao loh..." Then he say sorry." I don't want hold him back so I say "ok, never mind." But nowadays I find him change liao loh..He say he won't go lan anymore, but he still go!! I never go band I finds that trombone section feel more happier loh. Like wednesday, I never go but they still so happy. So I think I should'nt go anymore le.