Thursday, January 17, 2008

I cant believe that i cried in school today!!

I Can't Believe That I Cried In School Today!!

Haiz...I cried in school because that the trainee of our sec4 camp said those story were very touching, and I cried. =.= And when he told us to stand up and tell our friend or hug our friend to thaks them or apologized to them what we have done past 4 years.
The first time I cried was about when my trainee siad he and he very close-friend, Devien, was kill during an accident tragically. Then I was like imagine that what if my friend was killed like that too, then I just cried loh...coz I don't want to loss my best and closest friends!
Then second time cried is, when he asked us to use our head to bend down with our hands support it. Then he off all the lights, and he said those things like medetate us like that...with the background music, which sound very sad sad kind de lah...then I cried again. =.="
Then the third time I cried was when he asked us to stand up and go hug our friends or shake hands to our friends to say we appreciate our friendship within these 4yrs or apologized to them that what we have done wrong to them etc. Then I saw de "Beggars Sect" members were so close hugging each other, I cried for that. LOL!! Ok...tune in my blog for next post!! XD