Wednesday, December 15, 2010




Happy birthday Ryan Goh!!! ^o^


Ahahahaha!
So Imma back from outside yooo!
Went to Suntec BookFest with Ryan.
Seriously, we were damn lazy to walk any further.
And, THE QUEUE FOR PAYING WAS DAMN LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!
Saw Jasmine working as Cashier Packer at Counter 16.
So when it's our turn to go for a counter, we let other customer go first.
We purposely want to meet counter 16.
Ahahaha!
Then she shag diao.
Wahahahaha!
Disiao her abit.
After that, saw Mrs Tay and her daughter outside BookFest.
Think she has finished shopping in BookFest ba.
Ahahaha.
So we Hi and Bye to each other.
The way she bye to us was damn cute la!!
Ahahahaha!
So Ryan and I headed to Eng Wah Cinema.
On the way, I heard someone kept eh-ing me.
I turn back and see, it's Madam Toh!!!
Damn miss her la!
Ahahahaha!
We chatted and really, she's a good teacher that can get along with easily.
Nice teacher I ever had. (Y)
So after that went to purchase tickets la.
We watched Let Me In.
Almost a 2hour show! -.-
Can't tahan my bladder so chiong to toilet while the exciting part was coming.
But I still managed to catch it la.
Ahahahaha!
So scary.
So after movie with Ryan, we headed to Tampines for dinner.
=x
Why Suntec don't want eat dinner there but want Tampines?
I don't tell you!
XP
Ahahahahaha!!
Anyway, I had a nice day today!
Cheers~!


I never put foundation la!
Anyhow! ;eeks