Sunday, December 26, 2010




WORST CHRISTMAS EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :"(


Merry Christmas people!
I love Christmas but I don't know why I hate this year's Christmas!
Mad ttm!
Today morning work - was so horrible!
Hate those customer who don't self-service!
KNS!!
Can't you all see I'm busy?!
Can't offer help to self-service?!
Si tourist!
Come come come!
Fuck off la!!
Argh..!
Then at 1pm+, Kaisheng and Eugene came to find me up.
Eugene gifted me Christmas gift.
A wrist band too!
Almost the same as I bought for him. -.-
Never mind!
I got my first wrist band!!!
Thanks GENE!!!
End work at 3pm, went for break, slacked at KLP with Eugene.
He bought his new slippers then we went to Cold Storage randomly bought 2 small tubs of Ben's & Jerry's!
2 for $21.10 only!
Like cheap only loh!
Ahahaha!!
So we found a place to sit and eat.
Passer-bys were watching at us. -.-
WHAT SO FUNNEH?!?!

This is the one we bought.
Nice though!
Got a call from Yong's mama saying that no need to work at 5-10pm le coz raining and think there won't be any customer.
So asked me not to go le.
Tommorrow then go.
Ahahaha!
Yay! Got time rest and slack le!
So headed to Colosus to lan!
Chiong-ed --HOLIDAYx3 to lv25 liao!
Gratz me!
Hohoho!
Played lan from 4.30PM to 9PM.
Then headed to Eugene's house after that.
Slacked and left his house at 11PM+.
Just reached home and feeling so down and tired.
I don't know whyyyyyy~


Why you bo reply my sms again??
Today never work bo tell me!
=[
HAISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!



I don't want to have any connections with you anymore.
You're NOTHING!
So please Fuck Off From My Life!!!