Wednesday, December 22, 2010




TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! :'(


Today's work is smooth and easy.
I don't know how to describe but I just can say time passed very fast?
Ahahaha!
When I work, I always hope 3pm faster come!
=X
Coz I'm very tired!
T.T
So after work, went home and sleep while waiting for Late Queen Xue Yen to come my house meet me.
She reached at 4.30pm, then I went to bathe.
We then headed to Orchard by taking bus 65.
Reached Orchard but headed to Scape first.
Wanna check what's there in Stage.
Coz I wanna buy something for bitch!
But it's too expensive!
I'm sorry!
:(
Went to Cineleisure walk walk but still can't get a thing.
So we headed to Taka.
Went to basement and saw a fair for children!
Wa all cheap cheap sia!
Ahahaha!
Guess what!
I bought a spongebob towel for KokBoon!
Coz I don't know what to buy for him! T.T
Then bought a Pooh doll for Carrine.
I can't find Hello Kitty! :(
Hmmm.. so we headed to Wisma?
At the entrance of underground, I came by this shop name Natural Project.
I saw 1 top very nice, but $50!
:(
So the sales assistant intro me a top which was new arrival.
Hmmm not bad, so decided to buy it for bitch!
Ahahaha!
Your gift is the most expensive among all gifts I bought HOR!!
Ahahaha!
Then went to Cotton On to buy a top for myself!
Just only $10!
Oh but it's Xue Yen pay la coz for my X'mas gift. ^^
Nice ehh!
Ahahaha!
My first Cotton On item!
LOL!
Ok so she went to buy panties for Si Ying as X'mas gift!
LMAO can?!
Ahaha!
Somemore this Xue Yen at there said loudly, "I wanna buy panties lehh~!"
Got 1 auntie looked at me!
I don't know for what!!!
I jitao shy!
LOL!!
Ahahahaha!!
Met Natally and Pei Yi in that particukar shop too, opposite Cotton On I meant.
Ahaha forgotten what name le. =X
So we headed to choose accesories for Xue Yen.
My gift to her, but she can't seems to be decisive, you see.
:/
Took a longgggggggggggggg time to decide.
So we headed to FarEast Plaza!
Then, finally got to buy 2 clips and bands for her.
Ahaha!
So relieved.
Went back to Cineleisure to dine.
Came to this cafe name Grafiti Cafe.
Walao!
Homemade Ice Lemon tea $2!
Regretted buying. -.-
Carrot cake not nice!!
Wanton Mee still not bad!
Ahahaha!
Then took bus 65 home with Xue Yen luh.
Tired but fun!
Tommorrow's the party!
Excited of what I will get!
Ahahaha!
Gooda nighta people! ^^


Si bimbo!
SMS you bo reply coz off phone!
HAISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
LOL!
Bitch! :D