Monday, December 27, 2010




I'M COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! :D


Hello people!
I'm here to update 26 Dec's post!
LOL!
Same rountine, work.
BUT I 8AM THEN WOKE UP!!!
Called Auntie and then cabb-ed down to hawker.
T.T
Pay -$5 liao.
Then today's customer all very fuck up one la.
Piang ehh!
Don't want say liao.
Du lan!
Ok!
So after 3pm went home to change and went out again to TM with Eugene.
Watched Gulliver Traveller.
Nice show sia!
Funny!!
Ahahaha!
So after movie, went to shop shop la.
Bought a guy's handbag at Zinc in TM.
$50!
T.T
After buying bag, went to bitch de coffeeshop to eat dinner.
Si bimbo!
Tab me!
Kns!
>:/
Ahahaha!
K_____ set meal.
Ahahahaha!
=x
After that went home lo. =]
Yay!
Later afternoon going out with Celeste and my shuai ge kokboon liao!
^^
Going flyer at night!