Thursday, December 16, 2010




Sometimes what you just gotta reflect on what you did.


Please do some soul-searching before you said anything.
Don't talk like as if you are that mature.
Like hello, you are the one who are being childish here.
Oh over-confident, good at flirting, good at por people's lan pa means mature or grown up is it?
Woah~
I didn't know you are that mature.
Please, for goodness sake, stop.
I never talk to you for days, still being so paranoid.
Ya I am paranoid, so are you!
What did I do these days to make you scold me for nothing again?!
Please look yourself at the mirror!
You are no where better!
You are just some ungrateful brat!
Go, go flirt all you want, go por people's lan pa all you want, go fuck all you want.
I fuck care!
Coz I've given up everything and anything on you.
Some of the friends around us was right, you are just one ungrateful person!
You just think and do anything that only benefits yourself.
So what for me being so loyal and nice to you?
You treated me like nothing.
I don't want to reprimand any further.
Please don't push your luck too far.
If not, you will see things you don't wanna see.
You will bear the consequences.
Bear it in mind!