Tuesday, December 21, 2010




YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


Posting for 20/12/2010.
Bookfest ended yeah.
reached home around 12am+ yesterday.
Then used comp til 3.30am!
I slept til 5.30am!
2 hours!!!
Then coz Xue Yen was at my house as her ahma house had already been locked, so let her stayed over at my house la.
We went for breakfast at 6am+, then I headed to Old Airport.
Late!!
LOL!
So blah blah blah in work, and overall, it's alright lo.
Just don't like busy time. ;eeks
So many orders!
Then customer won't self service de leh!
Pek cek ttm!
Ok, Chris came to meet me at shop then headed to my house after 3pm.
I went home to eat and bathe then headed to Tampines.
Wa bought stuffs for X'mas!
Ahahaha!
Bought a geek specs for myself too.
Wahahaha!
That's the specs in the picture above.
Then after shopping, headed to Bitch's place eat.
So dao one lo today. >:(
But never mind.
Ahahaha!
Tired ttm la today!
I slept in every buses I took today!
Damn tired!
Think I should go and bathe then chiong to rest le!
Buey Tahan!!!
Ahahahaha!!


Cheer up la bitch! Don't think too much leh!