Thursday, December 23, 2010




WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU NOW?!?!


Hello everybody!
Imma here to update my blog.
Ahaha!!
Okok start about yesterday's happening!
Yesterday went to Waterina for X'mas Party!
It's really nice to gather with old friends.
I got a cap on gift exchanged, and it's from Xue Yen!
Kok Boon also gave me a Cotton On tee shirt and a facial wash!
Yay 2nd Cotton On item le!
Wahahaha!
So we had lots of fun of course!
Pictures taken were all in my FACEBOOK!
Feel free to view!
xD
So let's talk about today!
Work too till 3pm.
Went to home to change and actually gonna go to bitch's house pei him drink de leh!
But hor!
HAISSS!!
Someone suddenly attitude him and crap de la!
So in the end, I went to Suntec to look for YinKai, WanRu and LaiSoon.
We ate MOF (Ministry Of Food) for dinner.
Japanese restaruant I supposed.
Ahahaha!
Don't know!
Then we went to watch movie at Eng Wah!
Watched Tron Of Legacy 3D.
1st time watched movie in in 3D sia!
Wahahaha!
Like 1 sua ku in the theater only lo!
>:/
Quite boring show I think?
I felt like sleeping when I'm watching.
Ahahaha!
Okok then we went home after movie!
That's all for today!
:D


Wei..!
What happened again?
Tell me!!!