Monday, November 17, 2008

Friday, 14 Nov.
Got disturbed by Benjamin's phone around 6AM plus.
I thought is someone called his phone, then I go turn on silent.
Then still rang!
I can't sleep sia!
Around 7AM plus, I finally felt asleep again.
Suppose to wake up at 7.30AM de, but I 8AM plus then woke up.
He woke up he told me that it's his alarm. -.-
I went to bathe, he said he wanna sleep some more.
Awhile later, he woke up and wash up le.
We ate breakfast then his parents fetched us to school, but fetched Xiu Xia at her house 1st.
Reached band, saw Yan Da taking warm up, then join in lorz.
Mr Foo come le then went through abit but got lecture then joke then lunch. ~.~
Went to lunch with Christopher, Weng Yee and Benjamin.
Ate half way, Zi Zhong came le.
After eating, we went to Kai Yan's bubbletea shop to buy drink.
Nice sia..
So sweet de.
Then went to look for Xiu Xia they all.
Went back to school with joEyyX as she wants to go back to band room too.
Mr Foo came back then went through Sinfonia abit. T.T
I really can't make it for this song sia.
Then went to sectional awhile then play again.
Then went through concert every piece.
After band, went dinner with Christopher and Zi Zhong.
Christopher treated us western.
Lmao.
They really damn funny sia.
Think it's their communication ba.
Next week I sure gonna treat him lan. XD
After dinner, I pei Zi Zhong home and also went home le.
Tommorrow got work at Parkway.
Sian.
But no choicelarz, need money.
Or else can't survive. :X