Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today woke up at 12pm.
Looking for which shirt and pants to go Jin Jie's house.
After that, went to bathe and ate lunch.
Watched a movie named, "The Cursed".
Damn scary when it comes to a part when a guy (actually it's a ghost) carrying a long big heavy metal hammer chasing a woman.
The woman saw him, then rushed into the lift immediately.
When it came to her storey, she ran out of the lift and rushed to her house.
But she found out that her house key was so far away from her, near to the man.
Just nice the man came up, the woman ran forward to get the key, the man swing the hammer, but luckily the woman didn't get hammer-ed.
She took the key and ran back into her house.
When she opened the door, the man was just right beside her.
She dashed into her house and locked the door.
After awhile, the man still managed to get in the house and killed the woman with his hammer.
Actually this woman got no relationship with this man, but it happened only when this woman went into a spooky haunted provision shop to purchased her items, and total cost was 666 YEN.
Coz it's in Japan.
Other customers also got this situation, depends on the total price they purchased.
The main character of this movie are the part time worker in the shop and the designer for this shop as she wants to renovate the shop.
I watched this movie till too focus le, then forgot the time to go Jin Jie house, so I called him and rushed out le.
I reached bus stop, just nice the bus came.
I reached MRT platform, just nice the train came.
I reached Tanah Merah MRT Station the opposite bus stop to Jin Jie house to take bus, just nice the bus came too.
I felt so "just nice" sia.
LOL.
Don't know why the timing all so zhun de.
LMAO.
At his house, wanted to help him download AuditionSEA de, but I don't know what the fuck happen to those links I gave him de lor.
Maybe expired liaos ba??
I tried some other links too, but it came to a link that can be use, his computer hang and he restart it.
SIAN!!
Lols..
Got msg from Aaron that we have class outing for 1C`05 and 2C`06.
Me and Jin Jie are the organiser for ealier outing before 20 Nov coz Jin Jie is leaving Singapore at 19 Nov so he can't attend the outing on 20 Nov.
So Eugene said why not open 2 outing lor.
So we open on earlier than 19 Nov lor.
Still thinking of where to go and what to do..
Tommorrow got band leh.
Ahh...!
Don't know want to go early or late lehs..
Hmm..
My house de internet got problem. therefore I can't use!
Everyone please understand that if I got reply your tags or update my blog, means I go to LAN to do it or my internet revive la.
If I never reply tags or never update my blog right, means my internet died liaos.
Take note ah!

Now using lappy in Jin Jie house.