Monday, November 24, 2008

Pictures at Sentosa...and recent.

Me.

Me.

Me watching the train moving. Taken by Xin Yi.

Elaine, Si Ying, Xin Yi and Me.

Please do not jump off the moving tram.

4Bs playing volleyball.

Peacock right infront of me!

Jian Zheng chasing peacock.

Xue Yen.

Xue Yen.

Xue Yen and me.

Xue Yen and me.

Xin Yi, Xue Yen and me.

Xue Yen, what are you doing?!

Jian Zheng and Xue Yen.

Xue Yen and Si Ying.

Xue Yen and Jun Hao.

Xue Yen and Jun Hao.

Xue Yen and Jun Hao.

Xue Yen.

Huge tree.

Season's Greetings

Me.

Xin Yi, Si Ying, Xue Yen and Elaine.

Si Ying and Xue Yen.

Jian Zheng and Xue Yen.

Xue Yen and Wei Xing.

Me after hair cut.

Me.
Finished posting pictures le. :D
Today went to SingPost to cut hair.
But Zi Zhong have not reach yet, so I went jalan around.
Saw Elaine, then went to POPULAR together to see see. Lmao..
Then Zi Zhong called and we met at basement 1.
Then went to Cut & Curl to get our hair cut.
After cut hair, went to Grandlink to play lan le.
Saw Hui Sheng there le.
Lmao..
Christopher and Darren came.
So the 3 played Dota, as usual.
I played AuditionSEA nor..
Actually wanna earn Dens to donate into FAM de, but no hackers found leh. ><
Sick!
Then played normal lorz.
Pek cek!
Around 6PM plus, we left le.
Discuss where to go and how to go home.
Lmao..
So in the end, we took cab.
We sent Darren, then Zi Zhong.
Coz I need to go to Parkway to take my things, so we went Parkway le.
Christopher pei me la, then we took cab to Tampines as he need to meet his mama.
Lmao..
Saw his mama at Singtel shop le.
After doing her stuffs, we went to KOPITIAM to eat.
After dinner, went to arcade with Christopher.
We played some games la.
Quite fun de.
After arcade, it's about to go home le.
So met his mama somewhere again.
His mama bought me chocolate.
Thank you! :D
We took bus 65 in the interchange home lorz.
Tommorrow got VIP mini gathering.
I no money liaos!
Today spent so much le.
Cut hair, treated Christopher and Zi Zhong lan, paid cab fare and also ate dinner outside.
From $70 left $13.
Pathetic sia.
I always know how to spend but don't know how to save!
Argh!
This weekend no work, means no money!
Sians!
T.T