Monday, November 17, 2008

Friday, 7 Nov.
Happy Birthday to Hwee Ling!
Morning went for band.
Very little people so Mr Foo just teach individually 1st lorz.
Then went to lunch with Sidney, Yong Yi, Yvonne and Joy at some don't know what coffeeshop.
Then after eating, Wen Qi and Xiu Xia came.
So we went back school together.
Sectional till 3PM then full band.
Then after band, went to bubbletea shop with joEyyX, Clarin, Wen Qi, Gu Juan, Xue Yen, Victor, Ling Yee, Wei Xing and Yvonne.
On the way, crapp-ed wijt Xue Yen, Wei Xing and Gu Juan.
Then Xue Yen pei me go buy hair dye.
I bought flaming red and a bleach.
Quite cheap nia.. Lmao..
Cheap stuffs. -.-
Went back to bubbletea shop and get my drink.
Slacked awhile with them then went back to school again.
Coz thought that Shawn they all wanna play catching de but don't have le.
Saw them at a place somewhere near the parade square there then go foward lorz.
Mr Foo and Mr Ng talking to Sharil and Sha.
Shawn, Natally, Levon, Haikal, Fahmi and Zi Zhong at there too.
Around 7.30PM, all left together le.
I pei Zi Zhong home, so took bus 15.
Alighted at 7-11 de bus stop at Parkway.
Then on the way walked back, saw Kok Boon and Chee Chong.
Walked to Zi Zhong house, Kok Boon chased up with me.
So in the end pei Kok Boon back home also lorz.
He sucker sia..
Always see me then di siao me.
Haha..
Never mind de la, he's my baby ma.
Let him off. :X
Reachd home dye my hair!
Red liao wor! xD